Laura and the play people
Laura, as a toddler, was especially fond of her Fisher Price play people, and all the little pieces that came with them. When we lived in the house on Rose Circle, I came upon her one day in the hall, next to a hole in the drywall where the doorknob had broken through. She was calmly dropping her little play people down the hole, one at a time. Whatever her expectations may have been, those little toys never returned from their one-way trip.

3 Comments:
This habit carried over to the Mallory house. Laura and I loved to drop puzzle pieces down the vent by the Laundry room.
And I recall habitually dropping toys into the fake cactus we STILL have.
What can I say? Tragic. Those poor beloved little play people...they never did come back. If I had only known...
Post a Comment
<< Home